Poetry and progress in Russia; (1907)

fullscreen
Author: Newmarch, Rosa Harriet Jeaffreson, 1857-1940
Subject: Russian poetry -- History and criticism
Publisher: London : J. Lane; New York, J. Lane Company
Call number: SRLF:LAGE-122276
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

I. The precursors of Poushkin.-II. The precursors of Poushkin.-III. The precursore of Poushkin.-IV. The precursors of Poushkin.-Examples from Joukovsky, Krylov, Baratinsky, Kozlov.-The Romantic poets: I. Poushkin. II. Poushkin: his works. I. Lermontov. II. Lermontov: his works. Examples of Poushkin and Lermontov.-The popular poets: I. Kolstov. II. Nekrassov. III. Nikitin. Examples from the popular poets--Khomiakov: a Slavophil poet. Examples from Khomiakov.-Nadson: a poet of the decadence. Examples from Nadson

Copyright-evidence-operator: alyson-wieczorek
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by alyson-wieczorek for item poetryprogressin00newmiala on November 15, 2007: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1907.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20071115215559
Scanningcenter: iala
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: SRLF